Like every other fashion obsessed human being, I have favourite magazines and blogs that are my ‘go to’ inspiration sites.
I could list the typical ones like Pinterest (which I love), but I thought I’d share with you my ‘bibles’.
- Vogue – of course I’d pick Vogue, it is quite literally the biggest and most popular magazine out there. When I look at things in Vogue, my first thought is ‘love that, but too expensive’. My second thought is how can I find something similar, but at a smaller price? When I lived in the UK, I’d frequent H&M, Zaram and last but not least, Primark. In NZ I go to places like Glassons, Just Jeans and H&M (thank fuck they finally brought H&M over).
- Fashion Quarterly – a magazine filled with amazing fashion. I don’t really need to say much more.
- WeWoreWhat – This is a great blog for fashion inspiration. I was going to choose my favourite outfit post, but there are just too many to choose from.
- Man Repeller – If you haven’t heard of Man Repeller where have you been? Feminists, relationships, lifestyle, fashion…Man Repeller writes about a variety of subjects – it’s one of those websites I have bookmarked on every single piece of technology I own. I just visited the website and refound this article from last year: Are You Happy?
- Zanita – I just love this blog. No explanation needed, but I’ll give one anyway! Fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I love reading lifestyle articles too 🙂
I was going to leave this at 5, but then I remembered about The Sensible Stylista.
All these blogs and mags get me so excited about fashion 😀
All of these blogs and magazines are ones I look at a lot for fashion, lifestyle and beauty inspiration.
Shoes are probably my favourite item of all time. Not so long ago I boasted 30 pairs of shoes in my wardrobe. But, I have downsized since then and kept a ‘capsule wardrobe of shoes’.
It is so hard to just decide on 3 pairs of shoes that I LOVE, but I tried my best.
Continue reading “3 Pairs Of Shoes I Absolutely Love”
Everyone has lazy days and I love nothing more than wearing a pair of comfy trackies at home, but I will not grace you with those photos. Instead, I thought I would show you what I wear when I’m just having a lazy Sunday – which usually involves a walk along the beach and then a cup of tea at a cafe.
Continue reading “Lazy Day Sundays”
One of my favourite dresses at the moment is a Miss Patina sundress.
Continue reading “Let’s go sailing”
Yes, the title is a pun. It makes me laugh, but I can’t guarantee that you will. (Honestly, who doesn’t love Owl puns? And Otter puns too!).
My outfit today and yesterday (yes, I am a believer of wearing the same outfit two days in a row on the weekend), consisted of an owl dress from Middelburg and brown suede shoes from New Look. My denim jacket is from Glamorous.
Continue reading “OOTD: Owl You Need Is Love”
One of my favourite dresses at the moment is a dress from Collectif Vintage in Camden, London. It is a 1960s style dress and has a beautiful geometric pattern.
Continue reading “Geometric Dress”
On Sunday I ventured out in the cold to a Vintage Fair at St Stephen’s near Belsize Park.
It was definitely worth the effort, and I would love to give Soph, from Bamble Vintage, a big thank you for inviting me to the fair and letting me know about it!
Continue reading “Sunday at a Vintage Fair”
Despite how much I hate cold, I really love winter fashion. I love wearing skirts and chunky knit tights/stockings.
Continue reading “Favourite Winter Essentials”
Today I went to Bromley South to go to the shops. I think I will go there quite often for shopping or days out. It is a nice place to go as there are lots of good shops e.g. Next, Primark, Topshop.
Continue reading “Bromley South Shopping Haul”
This week I have been wearing a mustard yellow miniskirt. I decided to wear it because I have packed everything and have nothing to wear.
I like this miniskirt because of the colour. I haven’t seen many of this colour around and it is perfect for the winter months.
Continue reading “OOTD: Mustard Yellow Miniskirt”