I’m a pro at relaxing and chilling and have devised the perfect way to unwind.
Sundays are the ultimate chill day. I wish I could say I go out for brunch with friends, but I’d be lying if I did! I love a good brunch, but I love just staying home on Sundays and relaxing with a good book, a cup of tea and some music.
Continue reading “How I relax and unwind.”
Like every other fashion obsessed human being, I have favourite magazines and blogs that are my ‘go to’ inspiration sites.
I could list the typical ones like Pinterest (which I love), but I thought I’d share with you my ‘bibles’.
- Vogue – of course I’d pick Vogue, it is quite literally the biggest and most popular magazine out there. When I look at things in Vogue, my first thought is ‘love that, but too expensive’. My second thought is how can I find something similar, but at a smaller price? When I lived in the UK, I’d frequent H&M, Zaram and last but not least, Primark. In NZ I go to places like Glassons, Just Jeans and H&M (thank fuck they finally brought H&M over).
- Fashion Quarterly – a magazine filled with amazing fashion. I don’t really need to say much more.
- WeWoreWhat – This is a great blog for fashion inspiration. I was going to choose my favourite outfit post, but there are just too many to choose from.
- Man Repeller – If you haven’t heard of Man Repeller where have you been? Feminists, relationships, lifestyle, fashion…Man Repeller writes about a variety of subjects – it’s one of those websites I have bookmarked on every single piece of technology I own. I just visited the website and refound this article from last year: Are You Happy?
- Zanita – I just love this blog. No explanation needed, but I’ll give one anyway! Fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I love reading lifestyle articles too 🙂
I was going to leave this at 5, but then I remembered about The Sensible Stylista.
All these blogs and mags get me so excited about fashion 😀
All of these blogs and magazines are ones I look at a lot for fashion, lifestyle and beauty inspiration.
I always used to blog. I’d make sure I blogged twice a week. But recently I’ve been quite quiet on here. Moving to London and coming back to the UK from being home for a while has made me do a lot of re-evaluating (to be honest I am always re-evaluating) about my life and where I am going career wise.
Continue reading “Why I’ve Been Quiet On Here Recently”
I love going on dates, but I hate it when the man I go out with decides to make it all official. And by official, I don’t just mean being asked to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean the constant texts, phone calls and facebook messages. It gets to the point where if I don’t reply quickly I get another text saying ‘why aren’t you answering?’.
Continue reading “Tips For Dating (Girl Version)”
Body image issues are the worst. People might think “But you’re skinny. How can you have body image issues?”. People of all shapes and sizes can struggle with the way they look. One person who I look up to is Demi Lovato. She appears to be so strong and seems so positive about her body.
Continue reading “How To Be Happy With Your Body”
Yes, I have a boring life. I go to work, come home, eat, blog, sleep. Repeat. There are so many things I’d rather be doing. Traveling, being a blogger/writer full time. But I have a long way to go before I can even think about earning money from blogging.
Continue reading “My Rather Boring Life”
I’ve always been a leg shaver. Ever since I was 12, used a Bic razor and shaved a strip of hair off the front of my left leg. I wanted to see if it was painful or if it actually worked. Fast forward 12 years and I still constantly shave my legs (except for in winter when I shave them about 1 time a week because who will see my legs in winter…especially when I am single!).
Continue reading “Should You Shave? – The Legs Edition”
Being cool, calm and collected at work can be tricky. It is not difficult though. So don’t worry, get that Negative Nancy hat off your head, throw it out the window and put on your Positive Polly hat.
Continue reading “How To Be Cool, Calm And Collected”
How to be brave. Brave means so many different things these days.
Instead of listing all the things that are brave to do…I thought that I would just make a list of a way to get the courage and go out there and be brave!
Continue reading “10 Ways To Be Brave”
It must be fairly obvious by now that I spend most weekends either going to the beach or thinking about going to the beach.
Continue reading “Rock Climbing and Beach Walking”