One of my favourite dresses at the moment is a Miss Patina sundress.
So, I woke up this morning to the most amazing comment from Nessa of thatchicfashionblog.
She has nominated me for the Fashionista Award, for which I’m incredibly thankful. It’s pretty exciting to be nominated for these awards. It is such a great way to find new blogs and also let others know about blogs that you like!
To begin with I will answer these ten questions:
1) What motivated you to start blogging?
I started blogging back in 2013 because I wanted to share my love of fashion with the world. However after a long break without blogging I came back and decided to restart my blog. I love to blog because, like I said before, it gets my thoughts, feelings and love towards fashion out into the world.
2) Favorite movies?
I LOVE ‘Love, Actually’. I’ve watched it so many times and I still find it funny. I also love ‘Bridesmaids’.
3) What is your dream career?
My dream career is to be a stylist or a fashion magazine editor. My dreams are not close at all to what I am currently doing (teaching).
4) Top wish list items at the moment?
Oh man, so many things:
1) Chanel quilted handbag – will definitely not get one of these anytime soon, but a girl can dream…right?
2)More Pandora Charms for my charm bracelet.
3) Long winter coat (duster style coat).
5) Favorite television shows?
The Musketeers – they are so good looking…Aramis *swoon* haha.
Criminal Minds, The Fosters, Luther, Police Ten 7.
I love this scene from Police Ten 7:
6) What store do you find yourself shopping in the most?
Smoove – a reworked vintage store.
Also Glassons. I tend to do a lot more internet shopping these days. I find it’s cheaper. I particularly like Lindy Bop and ASOS.
7) Favorite fashion designers?
Chanel, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen.
8) Describe your dream vacation?
If I could, I would travel for 6 months through Europe. Just me, a bag and my camera.
9) What are the goals for your blog?
I love to blog. I would like to do some more campaigns or something. I would also like to grow my blog and get self hosting.
10) If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence – she’s hilarious. She doesn’t seem scary at all.
Or Anna Wintour – she’s fabulous!
The ten bloggers I am nominating are:
Click here to get the info for the Fashionista Award.