Like every other fashion obsessed human being, I have favourite magazines and blogs that are my ‘go to’ inspiration sites.
I could list the typical ones like Pinterest (which I love), but I thought I’d share with you my ‘bibles’.
- Vogue – of course I’d pick Vogue, it is quite literally the biggest and most popular magazine out there. When I look at things in Vogue, my first thought is ‘love that, but too expensive’. My second thought is how can I find something similar, but at a smaller price? When I lived in the UK, I’d frequent H&M, Zaram and last but not least, Primark. In NZ I go to places like Glassons, Just Jeans and H&M (thank fuck they finally brought H&M over).
- Fashion Quarterly – a magazine filled with amazing fashion. I don’t really need to say much more.
- WeWoreWhat – This is a great blog for fashion inspiration. I was going to choose my favourite outfit post, but there are just too many to choose from.
- Man Repeller – If you haven’t heard of Man Repeller where have you been? Feminists, relationships, lifestyle, fashion…Man Repeller writes about a variety of subjects – it’s one of those websites I have bookmarked on every single piece of technology I own. I just visited the website and refound this article from last year: Are You Happy?
- Zanita – I just love this blog. No explanation needed, but I’ll give one anyway! Fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I love reading lifestyle articles too 🙂
I was going to leave this at 5, but then I remembered about The Sensible Stylista.
All these blogs and mags get me so excited about fashion 😀
All of these blogs and magazines are ones I look at a lot for fashion, lifestyle and beauty inspiration.
One of my favourite dresses at the moment is a Miss Patina sundress.
Continue reading “Let’s go sailing”
Yesterday I went to London. I decided to wear some summery gear because it was supposed to be hot…and it was. It was probably one of the hottest days I have experiences here since moving here.
Continue reading “An Outfit Post.”
Fashion is my favourite thing on earth. Truth be told, I have got a bit lazy lately with Fashion posts, but I just find that sometimes I get too much fashion focused and I end up buying too much stuff on Asos.
Continue reading “Why I Love Going To Fashion Week”
Recently I discovered ‘Bamble Vintage’. As you can probably tell from it’s name: it is a vintage shop!
And I am so glad I discovered it. There are some really lovely gems on there (and I want to buy everything). Continue reading “Bamble Vintage”
I haven’t done an outfit post for a while, so today I decided to try to take another photo of myself with my phone balanced on top of books, dvd cases and a glasses case. Challenge accepted!
Continue reading “What Am I Wearing? A Smoove Move”
So today is my second day of working in the UK. I’ve never been so cold before.
Continue reading “OOTD: Winter Is Freaking Cold”
Since I’m moving overseas soon (and moving into a winter much colder than I am used to) I decided to have a look at some good looks for winter.
I believe the teaching dress-code is quite different to the one in NZ. SO I’ve been having a look for clothing and fashion looks that will be warm, fashionable and teacher-like.
Continue reading “Winter Teacher Fashion”
I love 1950s style shorts. The high waisted look is classic.
Today I paired my black high waisted shorts with my heart shirt from ASOS.
This was a great outfit for summer and I only got a little bit burnt.
I ended up wearing my sandals by iPanema. They are the most amazing sandals because they are so comfortable.
I believe I can fly
Summer time at Blue Lake
Tikitapu. Beautiful clear water but chilly.
A beautiful day here in Rotorua.
Please follow me on:
Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram
It’s no secret. I love vintage clothes. If I could afford to buy true vintage constantly, I would. But unfortunately, vintage clothes are getting more and more expensive.
Continue reading “OOTD: A Vintage Affair”