Recently I discovered ‘Bamble Vintage’. As you can probably tell from it’s name: it is a vintage shop!
And I am so glad I discovered it. There are some really lovely gems on there (and I want to buy everything).
If you want to visit the shop, click on the picture above and it will take you straight there. If you need more convincing to visit the shop, continue to read.
I currently have my eye on:
One of the reasons why this store is so fab is because the owner, Soph, is so friendly and is really passionate about her store.
Why I Think Bamble Is The Best:
- The clothes -> there is a mix of clothes from different eras and, from what I can tell, they have been well sourced. She states the sizes and if there is anything wrong with an item.
- The prices -> the prices are just right! Not too cheap to make you think “ohh, what’s wrong with it” and not too expensive which just is off putting.
- Soph -> like I said she is really helpful and friendly.
- The cardies and jumpers -> they are so cool and I love the patterns on them!
- How accessories are also found in this store -> sometimes you just need a cute belt.
So, my suggestions is:
Go and look at the shop and see if there’s something you like. And please, please don’t buy the cardie that I posted above. If you do…I will be very angry 😀
Here are some clothes that Soph is selling on Bamble: