Dorkchops tagged everyone for this tag, so I thought I’d give it a go. I love tags because they are a great way for readers to find out more about you and your blog!
1. Why did you start your blog?
I’ve always loved writing and I thought that I’d use this, instead of a diary, to help me gather ideas. I’ve wanted to be a fashion magazine editor for a long time and this is a way for me to get ideas and to practise writing. I also wanted to share my outfits and makeup reviews with others!
2. Do you like your blog name?
I like it more than my old one. I think it kind of shows what my blog is about – my thoughts on fashion and makeup.
3. How long do you plan on having your blog?
For ever…well, as long as I can!
4. Where do you get your inspiration (for your blog) from?
Anywhere – magazines, pinterest, twitter, makeup tutorials..the list is endless.
5. Do you normally create an outline before you do a post, or do you just go with the flow as you make the post?
I just write. Then I go back and edit. I find that I can write better if I don’t over think it!
6. How long does it normally take you to finish your posts?
Some take longer than others. Outfit posts are only about 1/2 an hour after editing photos etc. Other posts like reviews and posts about fashion may be longer.
7. How many times a week do you try to post?
As often as I can! Sometimes I post a few times a day, especially when I know that I won’t be able to post for a few days.
8. Do you find it hard to maintain your blog?
Not really. I love to blog so it isn’t really a hassle for me.
9. If you have one, what is your follower goal?
1000 followers now…every thousand will be a goal!
10. Who do you tag to do this next? (Optional)
Like Dorkchops, I will tag everyone.