When I first got this tag, I thought ‘uh oh, I don’t really have any makeup brushes’. Then when I sat down and actually thought about it, I realised that I do have more than one makeup brush.
This is the ‘Beauty Tools Tag’ and I was tagged by chocolatefrosst.
Here are the rules:
- Tag up to 5 people & let them know you tagged them.
- List what you want.
- Cannot be actual makeup, skin care, or hair care products – just the tools/gadgets you use.
My go to brushes are:
1) Concealer Brush – I don’t even know if this is actually a foundation brush. I picked it up at a pharmacy and thought that it’d be good for my powder. I then tried using it with my foundation/concealer and it worked pretty well.
2) Eyeliner Brush – This was a free brush I got for my gel eyeliner. It works really well because it has a slightly diagonal edge. I love this brush and I am going to keep using it, even when the gel eyeliner runs out.
3) Eyebrow Brush – I got this many moons ago. In 2007/8. Can’t remember when exactly..it was in the December/January Summer holidays. We went to the Netherlands and I found this in Hema – it’s Miss Helen brand. I use this brush religiously. I use this to keep my thick eyebrows tame. This brush is great because it can brush your eyebrows into different ‘shapes’.
4) Eyeshadow Brush – I like having spare eyeshadow brushes. Especially when ones that come with products get too dirty. Sometimes I use them with concealer/foundation – especially for under my eyes.
5) Little brush – This one is good for eyeshadow and eyeliner. I like putting eyeshadow (normally darker colours) closer to my upper lid eyelashes. It’s good for when you don’t want to have too much eyeshadow of one colour on your eyelid.
6) Another little brush – honestly…I have no idea what this one is for – I like using it for brushing little bits of powder off my face. It’s a fluffy brush.
So, there we go. As you can tell I am not overly brainy on the use of makeup brushes. I have the bare minimum of brushes – mainly because I don’t use a lot of different makeup products.
The hardest part of these tags are finding people to tag. There are so many great beauty bloggers out there.
I also know that some bloggers don’t accept tags…so I’m going to have to think about who to tag.
Watch this space…