This is my first award nomination so a big thanks goes to https://nidhiverma1609.wordpress.com for nominating me.
My answers are:-
- What comes first:filial duties or personal satisfaction?
This is a hard question. It is important to be respectful and responsible towards others and know the difference between right and wrong. But at the same time, personal satisfaction is important because you are the one having to live your life – you need to be satisfied with what you are doing. It can be hard to tell the difference between doing what you want and doing what is expected of you.
- Eating or breathing,which one is more important?
Breathing. To breath means to live. But so does eating.
- Your favourite quote on life?
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else” – Judy Garland.
- Are u a sadist or a masochist?(dont say none,u know u are either of the two,everyone is)
I honestly don’t know. Maybe a light mixture of both? Everyone is mean at some point in time – it made me happy when I was mean to the person who was mean to me. I actually had to google these to find out their definitions.
- The craziest thing u have done so far?
So many. Gone out all night. Danced with random strangers. It’s hard to pin point one crazy thing.
- Ur favourite book and why??
The Shopaholic series – in particular Confessions of a Shopaholic. I relate to Becky. It is also incredibly funny and never fails to make me laugh! Except I have yet to find my Luke Brandon.
- Alcohol?elucidate your feelings for it.
Alcohol can be a great thing. It can make you happy and loosen up. However, too much is bad for you. Too often do I hear about drunk driving. People don’t realise how bad it is because their loose all sense of self control and don’t realise how effected they are by the alcohol. All good in moderation.
- Do you dream about being successful or happy and why?
People say that money and success doesn’t make you satisfied. But I think, why not? Many people who are successful are happier because they have money to help them have a good life.
- Is love really worth the time?
Oh, definitely. “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all” – Alfred Tennyson.
- Have you ever taken credit for someone else’s hardwork to gain the spotlight?
No. People deserve credit for their hardwork.
- Difference btwn lust and infatuation?in ur terms
Lust is almost like love but more sexual. It’s a desire. Like ‘in lust’.
Infatuation is kind of like an obsession with someone.
11 Really Random Facts About Me:
1) I love apples. The crunchy, crispy juicy ones are the best. I love apple everything – apple cake, apple pie, apple turnover, apple.
2) I am a dog person. But I still love cats. I love dogs because they make me go for walks and exercise. They also give me a good listening ear when I’m home alone and bored with no one to talk to.
3) I love to write. When I was younger I wanted to be a journalist. But then I changed my mind to being a teacher. Teaching writing is my favourite part of the day. I love getting that creative genius that lives inside each child out of their brains and onto their paper.
4) I swing dance. So much fun.
5) I would love to be a stylist on day. I might have already mentioned this.
6) Music has played a huge part in my life. I love music. I can play bassoon, flute, ukelele and guitar. I always need music playing.
7) I am a car singer. One of my favourite parts of my working week is driving to and from work. My car only plays the local Hip Hop and R&B station, so I know more Hip Hop lyrics than I should.
8) My sister tells me off for checking out guys. I can’t help admiring hot guys walking past. Guys check out girls, why can’t girls check out guys?
9) I love to cook.
10) I used to write poetry. I don’t write poems that much now. Hey, I had lots of feelings..ok?
11) I love being single, but I have put a lot of thought in about my future wedding.
People I have nominated are:
Some of these people may have more than 200 followers.
1) Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?
2) Where can you see yourself when you are 80? Travelling the world, sitting in a rocking chair or living with your children?
3) What is your favourite decade and why? Think in terms of fashion/lifestyle?
4) Do you think that men opening doors, letting women go first, etc is dated and sexist? Why?
5) What is your most embarrassing moment? Would you go back in time to erase it from ever happening?
6) What are your thoughts on France banning super skinny models?
7) If you met your worst enemy/bully from your childhood, what would you say or do?
8) Who is your favourite designer and why?
9) If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?
10) This is a really typical question: If you had to choose one person to play you in a movie about your life, who would you choose and why?
11) What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Sorry, some of these questions are boring and quite typical questions to ask. But I tried 🙂