Heels are an ultimate favourite of mine.
I love them because:
1) They make an outfit instantly dressy.
2) They make me taller (not that I need to be any taller).
I like being taller than other people. I don’t know why. A lot of the time, when I am not wearing heels, I am still taller than people.
3) I can walk nicely in them.
I practised walking in heels so much that I no longer feel uncomfortable wearing them. I can run in heels too, but not very well.
4) They are suitable in all seasons.
I wear my black pumps in all seasons. Boots can be worn on cooler spring and autumn days.
5) They make me feel pretty.
There’s just something about sliding on a cute pair of heels that instantly makes me feel pretty. A Cinderella effect in a way.
Isn’t it funny how everyone knows how bad high heels are for you, yet we still wear them!